The 1700 calories meal plan will help you lose weight at an average rate of one or two pounds per week.
This 1700 calories meal plan is based on the idea that losing about one pound per week is a good, safe amount to aim for, if you’re looking to get healthy.
Sample 1700 Calories Meal Plan
This plan does not have any sweeteners that are not good for us. You can add these if you want. When you cook, remember that fats like butter and oil will also make food taste better and help you feel full.
Also, if you choose full-fat cheese and milk, this will increase the total calories in your meal, but it may also help you feel fuller and eat less during the day.
Check out below 1740 calorie diet plan to follow:
- Two eggs scrambled (182 calories)
- One slice of 100% whole-grain toast with one tablespoon of fruit spread (416 calories)
- One apple (95 calories)
- One sandwich with cottage cheese, hummus, and almonds. (397 calories)
- One three-fourths cup of yogurt and one tablespoon of honey (180 calories)
- One-half cup raw carrots (23 calories)
- 7 walnut halves (92 calories)
- One serving of chicken and mashed potatoes (327 calories)
- Two servings of spinach with shallots (28 calories)
How To Start A 1700 Calories Meal Plan For Weight Loss
Plan your meals and snacks. Make a list of all the ingredients you will need for each meal and buy healthy foods. It would be best to try not to buy high-calorie foods that could make it hard to lose weight.
Pack your lunch if you work or go to school. This way, you can control what you eat.
In other words, if you do not pack a lunch for yourself for when you’re at work or school, then don’t go out to eat.
That will make sure that it is healthy and suitable for your diet plans that are set by your doctor.
If you do want to go out and eat, then choose a salad with low-calorie toppings like dressing and other things like avocado or cottage cheese.
You can also choose a soup which is low in calories too. Choose any of the following: vegetable soup, nourish bowl (made with leafy greens), turkey burger (or chicken burger), grilled salmon bowl.
You need to know how many calories are in the food you eat. Some apps can help. If you are on a keto diet then you must check these top 8 apps for tracking carbs intake. You should also choose nutrient-dense foods.
The 1700 calories meal plan calls for three meals and one snack each day. These 1700 calories come from foods that are high in protein as well as fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins and minerals.
You can put together a 1700 calories menu that meets these criteria using only fresh ingredients available in any supermarket.
Advantages of 1700 Calorie Meal Plan
- Individuals who consume a diet like this are more likely to keep the weight off.
- It is a healthy approach to reduce weight.
- You receive enough calories for good nutrition.
- This eating plan might help you develop a healthier lifestyle.
- The 1700 calorie plan may be highly flexible, allowing you to pick what meals you want and how much of them you want each day.
Disadvantages of 1700 Calorie Meal Plan
- You have to count calories if you want to lose weight.
- Cooking skill is a plus
- The diet takes some planning and work
Guidelines to Follow While opting For 1700 Calories Meal Plan
Ask your doctor if it is okay for you to eat this way before trying the diet plan. And also, follow the below guidelines before starting your diet.
- Eat healthy food.
- Eat fruit, vegetables, eggs, meat, fish, grains and healthy fats.
- Don’t eat food that has been processed or canned.
- Drink 3 litres of water every day instead of sugary drinks or carbonated water.
- Exercise regularly so you will get the best results from this meal plan.
- Plan your meals so that you don’t have a hard time getting your food during the weekdays.
If you follow this 1700 calories meal plan alongside your regular exercise routine, you shouldn’t have any problem reaching your goal weight in a safe, effective manner.