Contrary to popular belief, you do not stop growing after your teenage years. You can still grow in your late twenties and even your 30’s.
As a shorter person, you probably feel insecure about your height, have encountered height discrimination, been underestimated, or missed out on career opportunities.
You may have even lost someone you like to a taller person.
Auxologist Dr. Derek J. Boris claims that a specific exercise regimen can boost your growth hormone levels, letting you naturally grow taller.
Smaller To Taller: What is it?
The system covers exercises, diet plans, natural recipes, tips and detailed instructions on how to grow taller AND how to look taller.
TIPS ON: How to look taller
What’s included in the height increase program from Smaller To Taller?
- A section dedicated to helping you understand the natural decline in HGH levels (1). It provides expert advice on how to get your growth to take off by stimulating your GH production (2).
- A guide that helps you increase your body’s HGH (Human Growth Hormone) levels by up to 300%. This is possible due to the scientific link between ingesting certain amino acids and growth hormone levels.
- A detailed exercise program designed to promote the production of the human growth of hormone in your body.
- Exercises to lengthen your spinal column.
- Recipes containing everyday ingredients that help increase the production of the human growth hormone in your body.
- A section outlining the relationship between sleep and the levels of HGH your body releases. This part provides information on how to cultivate healthy sleeping habits for maximum height growth.
Contents at a glance:
- HEALTH AND NUTRITION
Human Growth Hormone
- SPINE LENGTHENING EXERCISES
Intro To Spine Exercises
- LEG LENGTHENING EXERCISES
Leg Exercise Intro
- DEEP BREATHING AND MASSAGE
Reflex Point Massage
- SUMMARY/WORKOUT SCHEDULE
RELATED CONTENT: Truth Behind Grow Taller Programs
ANOTHER POPULAR HEIGHT GROWTH PROGRAM: Grow Taller 4 Idiots
How Does Smaller to Taller work?
Apart from the effect of the HGH on bone growth, the program also recognizes the importance of the spine in determining a person’s height.
The program, therefore, dedicates a large portion of its program to exercises and routines designed to lengthen and decompress the spine.
By following the program, the gains you make by decompressing the spine can become permanent!
Pros of Smaller to Taller grow taller program
- IT IS EFFECTIVE!
- It offers a drug-free way of increasing your height using exercises and making certain dietary changes.
- The methods prescribed are safe with no known side effects.
- The information is arranged in a simple to follow and understand format.
And the cons
- A lot of time and effort is required before you can increase your height by a few inches.
- Marginal results for those whose growth plates have closed.
Who was the program designed for?
If you are still in the process of growing and your growth plates have not closed, this program will be highly effective. Not only will you lengthen your spine to its full potential, but the increase in the production of HGH will also affect you the most.
If your growth plates have closed, NOTHING will make your bones grow again.
WELL NOT NOTHING… NOTHING BUT: Leg Lengthening surgery
OH, AND THIS ALSO: Secret insoles!
AND SUPPLEMENTS LIKE: Growth Factor Plus
The most you can hope to achieve is the additional height you will gain from lengthening your spine. As long as you follow the program’s instructions faithfully, it is possible to achieve noticeable height gains even in your 20’s and 30’s.
Does this system work or not???
The principle that it is based on is sound scientifically and medically. That means that if you follow the program faithfully, you may gain noticeable increases in height.
So does Smaller To Taller work or not? YES IT DOES! BUT…
Will a 40-year-old gain 4″ by next week by stimulating growth hormones? Unlikely…
Will a 16-year-old gain 2″ in 6 months by following this program religiously? Highly likely…
So if you’re still in the process of growing, I implore you to follow this system or any other system religiously. Trust me, they’re all the same, but they all work nonetheless.
However, if you are past growing age, you can still gain a little bit of height by following the spine lengthening exercises.
Up to 2″ is possible and if you keep up the exercises, some, most, or even all of that gain can become permanent.